Have a new iPhone 5S or 5C smartphone? It's very frustrating to drop a new cell phone and then discover a broken or shattered front glass screen... But we're here to help! We've already repaired and fixed over a dozen of these since it's release to the public just 2 months ago. The repair process is a bit different from a traditional iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 but it's nothing that our repair experts here at iPhone Repair Lakeland can't handle. We make the repair process as simple as possible but due to the high cost of the screen (pricing will come down with manufacturing increase) we are having to pre-order the replacement parts.
Popular Repair Options
- broken or cracked glass screen digitizer replacement
- faulty power or unlock button
- finger print sensor ID not responding
- dock or charging port issues
- microphone not picking up your voice
- ear speaker or loud speaker not working or muffled
- home button not clicking or not responsive
- LCD display panel repair and replacement
- iOS 7 issues and disabled iPhone software restore
- backup and data recovery of pictures and music
Our iPhone Diagnostics are always FREE!
Have you checked out our reviews on Facebook
Finding the best iPhone repair shop can be a little over whelming. We don't brag about our service... but our customers do! Check out our Facebook page for REAL reviews written by customers. We never post made up reviews and that almost impossible to do that on Facebook. Click here to check out our Facebook Review page.
Stop by our store at 4262 US Hwy 98 North, Lakeland, FL 33809 (Next to Big Lots and CiCi's Pizza by the Lakeland Square Mall) or our South Lakeland Store at 3500 S. Florida Ave #7, Lakeland, FL 33803